Onsite / Deskside Support
There are occasions when nothing betters the immediacy and intimacy of a qualified IT specialist on location, assisting your users in person. Our range of service desk options include onsite support, where an accredited On IT engineer visits your site as required.
Being a leading technology service provider, we feel it is our responsibility to provide you with outstanding onsite/deskside support right at your location when the time comes.
Our customers always rely on us and our service. Your investment in our onsite/deskside service means receiving the best ROI. Only a few companies have expert engineers, and we are proud to tell you that we are one of them.
Our award-winning IT Service Desk has helped more than 500 organisations across public, private, as well as third sectors. Our prime focus is to provide you with high-quality customer experience. We are obsessed with quality customer service. Hire us and let our team of experts tell you why.
Why should you hire us?
- We provide an information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) aligned service desk.
- We are a certified and reliable company.
- Our team is the best in the industry. We always hire the right engineer for the right job.
- We give you a bespoke customer service experience. Our obsession with quality customer service has made On IT the favourite IT solution provider.
- We always send a specialist for onsite/desk side support service. We never compromise.
- No matter what kind of IT support you need from us, On-IT is always there to help you.
Why onsite/deskside support?
- Onsite/desk side support means getting an expert to your location. No matter what IT issue you are facing, this support can get you in touch with an expert without wasting any time.
- When you hire onsite/desk side support, you get to know about the root cause of the problem then and there.
- Onsite/desk side support let you maintain your business. They already know what needs to be fixed and also advise you about any prospective problems to keep you prepared and rectify it.