Penetration Testing and Red Teaming
Penetration Tests provide you with a clear point in time view of what exploitable vulnerabilities you have, so you know what risks you are exposed to and can decide what action to take.
Our reports provide you with recommendations on how to remediate any vulnerabilities according to their severity and potential impact to your organisation, so you can decide on how to harden your position based on your appetite to risk.
On IT’s penetration, and Red Teaming include:
- Network penetration testing
- Wireless penetration testing
- Application penetration testing
- Mobile application penetration testing
Let our Red team assist you in getting more comprehensive visibility of your security details. Our Red team comes with years of proven track record and here’s what they will do:
- Red team will use a highly controlled approach, from briefing the mission to debriefing it
- They use unique kill chain interpretation which will include surveillance to acquisition
If you are looking for a robust security strategy, then a penetration test is vital for you. You should always take proactive measures to keep your cyber security policies and procedures up to date to deal with the latest and greatest attacks.
Why Penetration and Red Teaming?
- Because you need a fast, valid, reliable, and responsive team.
- You are not just looking for an off-the-shelf commodity; you want only the best and highest skilled service.
- You want a security system which will keep you protected, identify prospective treats, and give the right solution and not sit there waiting for the attack to happen to later deal with it.
- You, as a business owner, want to be 100% sure about the security vulnerabilities and risk that may occur.
- To detect non-compliance areas which apply to your company’s standards, for instance, PSN/GSi CoCo, Security Policy Framework, PCI, and DSS.
- To flag non-sector specific compliance, for example, GDPR.
How can we help you?
- We provide our bespoke services to every sector including, public, blue-chip companies, as well as SMEs.
- We don’t have any third-party contractors. Our penetration and Red team services are independently vetted, and security-cleared employees only.
- Our loyal clients repeatedly hire us.
- You can ask for legitimate client testimonial as well. Due to our nature of work, most of our clients ask us to keep their identity hidden, and we understand company’s security and hence don’t share it publicly, but if need be, we can show you client testimonials only on request.
- ON IT is a dedicated penetration and Red team service provider.